Best Lion Quotes Which Will You Make You More Motivate
- I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other.
- ‘A living dog is better than a dead lion.’ Judge Douglas, if not a dead lion for this work, is at least a caged and toothless one. How can he oppose the advances of slavery? He doesn’t care anything about it.
― Abraham Lincoln
- ‘The Lion’ all began with a picture of a faun carrying an umbrella and parcels in a snowy wood. This picture had been in my mind since I was about sixteen. Then one day, when I was about forty, I said to myself, ‘Let’s try to make a story about it.’
―C. S. Lewis
- The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won’t get much sleep.
- For us in Russia communism is a dead dog. For many people in the West, it is still a living lion.
- The one excellent thing that can be learned from a lion is that whatever a man intends doing should be done by him with a whole-hearted and strenuous effort.
- Dressed in the lion’s skin, the ass spread terror far and wide.
―Jean de La Fontaine
- If a lion could talk, we could not understand him.
― Ludwig Wittgenstein
- At twenty a man is a peacock, at thirty a lion, at forty a camel, at fifty a serpent, at sixty a dog, at seventy an ape, at eighty a nothing at all.
― Baltasar Gracian
- My father is a South African actor who danced in broadway musicals for ‘Lion King.’
- Roused by the lash of his own stubborn tail our lion now will foreign foes assail.
- A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.
- Because boys tend to dominate the narrative for who’s at risk, sometimes they dominate the lion’s share of services, too.
- I’ve got a friend who is a lion tamer. He used to be a school teacher until he lost his nerve.
- I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep.
― Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
- If a man puts a lion’s family in jeopardy, what would it do? Would they enjoy fighting? Of course, it wouldn’t, but it’s going to fight.
- The frail, vulnerable sounds of which we are capable seem to be essential to a later ability to roar like a lion without scaring everyone to death.
- Lion’s mane may be our first ‘smart’ mushroom. It is a safe, edible fungus that appears to confer cognitive benefits on our ageing population.
- In boxing, it is about the obsession of getting the most from yourself: wanting to dominate the world like a hungry young lion.
- Justice Scalia was a lion of the law. Agree or disagree with him, all of his colleagues on the bench shared his wisdom and his humour. And like them, I miss him.
- Do I believe in arbitration? I do. But not in arbitration between the lion and the lamb, in which the lamb is in the morning found inside the lion.
- It’s an incredibly difficult thing to bring a giraffe down. They can kill a lion with a single blow from their feet.
- I’ve eaten sheep’s eyes, the still-hot meat from a zebra killed by a lion, and maggots which give you 70 calories to the ounce.
― Bear Grylls
- What happens when you take a lion out of the safari and try to take him to your place of residence and make him a house pet? It ain’t going to happen. That’s the type of person that I am. I’m that lion.
― Cam Newton
- My mum always said I devoured ‘The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe’ at the tender age of four, but frankly, I think that might be a touch of maternal exaggeration.
- People listen to music with cavemen ears: Is it a bird song or the call of a lion? The audience at a musical is dancing in their hearts.
― Marsha Norman
- At a certain point, even if the one alpha male is dominant, at a certain point there’s a younger lion that is stronger, and everyone knows it.
― Josh Lucas
- I have always been ‘small town.’ I was born outside of Philadelphia, so we lived on a 20-acre farm and then spent two years in a log cabin on the Appalachian Trail. We lived outside of York in Red Lion, which is an amazing town. It’s perpetually 1982 in that town.
- The holder of authority is like the rider on a lion – he is envied for his position, but he well knows his position.
―Ali ibn Abi Talib
- Whenever the lionfish in the fish tank in the captain’s ready room died it was always a sad moment.
- The lion’s share of the damage to the Irish economy was the fault of domestic, economic, and financial mismanagement.
- This perception that a good captain is someone who beats his chest and roars like a lion and gives big Churchillian speeches, that’s just not what leadership is about for me.
― Andrew Strauss
- Teddy Kennedy rose to become a liberal lion by collaborating with Republicans.
- Obviously, Iron Maiden is on a way bigger scale to British Lion, but as a musician playing live, it’s just the adrenaline rush of playing in front of an audience that gives you that rush.
Best Lion Quotes For Strong Life And Success
- If you could cross a lion and a monkey, that’s what I’d be, because monkeys are funny and lions are strong.
- I’m an eclectic individual when it comes to film. I love my Disney: ‘Aladdin,’ ‘The Lion King.’ Also, ‘Romeo+Juliet,’ the Leonardo DiCaprio version.
- I’ve never read ‘The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe,’ but his later works are about whether God is real.
- The ‘Chronicles of Narnia’ have been favourites of mine since my childhood when I misread ‘Aslan’ as ‘Alsatian’ and was struck by the genius of naming a lion after a dog!
- These are the animals that are the reason why you don’t see old animals in the wild. You don’t see sick animals in the wild. You don’t see lame animals in the wild, and it’s all because of the predator: the lion, the tiger, the leopard, all the cats.
- One of the stories that inspire me is that it is documented that a honey badger killed a lion in a one-on-one.
- People always want to see that, the young lion going to take the old lion out.
- Cat: a pygmy lion who loves mice, hates dogs, and patronizes human beings.
- I did have my beginnings in doo-wop music; I had a group called the Tokens in Brooklyn. They went on, of course, to do ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’ and a lot of other great things. I went on as a soloist. But I still love doo-wop music.
- New York is really the place to be; to go to New York, you’re going to the centre of the world, the lion’s den.
― Zubin Mehta
- Eyeliner is a go-to for me, and gold has always been a colour that I really like.
It’s reminiscent of a lion; it’s a strong colour.
- Fake eyelashes can instantly give me a more dramatic look and also help to accentuate my eyes, which are a focal point to achieving the Lion Babe look.
- An Englishman, being flattered, is a lamb; threatened, a lion.
- I think I’d like to be a lion tamer, actually. That – that would provide the most audience entertainment if something went really badly.
- I shot my first lion at the age of 14 when a pride threatened my father’s livestock while he was away on holiday.
- I’ve eaten a lion, leopard, crocodile, python. I don’t recommend the lion. It tastes exactly like when a tomcat comes into your house and sprays. Snake and crocodile are great – a cross between lobster and chicken.
- I have never been a social lion; I was misidentified as one because I have a very attractive second wife.
- If you look at it, ‘The Lion King’ is very similar to ‘Hamlet.’
- When a lion doesn’t get its prey, it remains hungry. When the prey saves himself, he has not won but has saved his life.
- I’m for conservation, but it’s mostly a con. That’s the trouble. It’s sentimental. Buy an elephant a drink, a lion an acre.
― Peter Beard
- There’s an expression in Persian, ‘to play with the lion’s tail.’ I wasn’t what Iranian society wanted me to be – a good girl. I played with the lion’s tail.
- Disney movies are a great outing for the entire family, and my children are huge fans of their classics, especially ‘The Lion King.’
- Our logo for Lanvin is a mother and a daughter. I’ve always said, ‘It’s not a lion, and it’s not a horse. It’s a mother and a daughter.’ I find the logo very emotional.
- I know, it’s weird that I’ve never done a musical. I turned down two of them. ‘The Lion King’ and ‘The Producers.’ I turned two of the biggest Broadway musicals down, am I a mess?
― Mario Cantone
- I’m a mother lion when it comes to protecting my children.
- I love taking challenges, as my name Leander means ‘lion’s heart.’
― Leander Paes
- We, women, make the lion’s share of household purchases in this country. We ourselves drive billions of dollars a year in sales.
―Sandra Tsing Loh
- I loved ‘A Lion in the Meadow’ by Margaret Mahy.
Read More About Misunderstanding Quotes
- I got to know Elton John’s older music by learning to like his newer stuff. ‘The Lion King?’ That’s what I like.
― Aaron Schock
- I’ve loved musicals ever since I saw ‘The Lion King’ on Broadway.
- My first recording, a guy came down to Philadelphia and heard me play and he introduced me to Alfred Lion.
Motivational Lion Quotes For What’s app Status
- Some people lose all respect for the lion unless he devours them instantly. There is no pleasing some people.
- It is all right for the lion and the lamb to lie down together if they are both asleep, but if one of them begins to get active, it is dangerous.
― Crystal Eastman
- I’m in ‘Madagascar 2.’ I’m Testy the Lion. The franchise moves to Africa, and Bernie Mac is also in the film. I loved working for Dreamworks on that film.
―Tom Lister, Jr.
- After The Wizard Of Oz, I was typecast as a lion, and there aren’t all that many parts for lions.
- There has to be some limit to what lawyers can take from their clients. Otherwise, cagey attorneys end up with the lion’s share of the settlement and the victims end up with little more than scraps.
- After The Wizard Of Oz, I was typecast as a lion, and there aren’t all that many parts for lions.
- “A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.”
― George R.R. Martin
- “She slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them.”
― R.M. Drake
- “If ever you feel like an animal among men, be a lion.”
― Criss Jami
- “Only in art will the lion lie down with the lamb, and the rose grows without thorn.”
― Martin Amis
- “It is no accident that the photographer becomes a photographer any more than the lion tamer becomes a lion tamer.”
― Dorothea Lange
- “Once you reject fear, you will become the perfect candidate to receive and reflect Truth.”
― Suzy Kassem
- “Your heart has a powerful little antenna and its vibrations can be felt throughout the universe.”
― Suzy Kassem,
- “Gone! And you and I quite crestfallen. It’s always like that, you can’t keep him; it’s not as if he were a tame lion.”
― C.S. Lewis,
- “A lioness will use all of her strength even when hunting a rabbit.”
― Kazuki Nakashima,
- “Lions are the ones who never look back on barking dogs.”
― M.Rehan Bethlehem
- “Geeks are like male lions, they don’t like the presence of another one in the vicinity.”
― Nipun Varma
- “Our clans will join together like a lion to fight the tiger who prowls our forest.”
― Erin Hunter
- “A lion does not flinch at laughter coming from a hyena.”
― Suzy KassemLiam laughed
- his arms wrapped around his waist holding his sides.”
― Alanea Alder
- “Lions are neither predators nor killers. They just go for hunting like kings; because they are the kings!”
― Munia Khan
- “Back a mouse into a corner and he’ll attack a lion.”
― Manel Loureiro
- “A Lion that hunts for survival in the jungle does not envy the one being fed in a zoo”
― Suhaib Rumi
- “Talk is cheap for the man who boasts his worth, you don’t have to take my word to know who I am.”
― John Maiorana (och Giovanni)
- “A living dog is better than a dead lion”
― Sunday Adelaja
- “one will not break through to the enemy with theory. Directness is most important, when in front of the lion’s den…”
― Rati Tsiteladze
- “Be as fierce as a lion. Let the world hear you roar.”
― Amaka Imani Nkosazana
- “Love is like the lion’s tooth.”
― Emily St
- “It’s better to live like a lion for a day than live like a fox for one hundred years”
― Babur Saeed
- “One thing that man HAS learned from history is how to kill (animals) more efficiently.”
― Diane van der Westhuizen
- “it’s better to live like a lion for a day than live like a fox for one hundred years”
― Rana Babur Saeed
- “A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man.”
- “The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. It will defend itself.”
- “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.”
- “Watch out for people who are always bragging about who they are, a lion will never have to tell me it’s a lion.”
- “Be like a lion and a wolf. Then you will have a big heart and the power of leadership.”
- “Love transforms our fear into courage like the once cowardly Lion of Oz.”
― Chris T. Atkinson
- “Never forget who you are – A lion, a king, a winner, a champion. You are destined for greatness.”
- “Have the heart of a lion, the skin of a rhino, and the soul of an angel.”