Best Welcome Quotes For Freshers
- I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land.
- I do like to have guns around. I don’t like to carry them. But I like – if somebody is going to come into my house and I have not put out the welcome mat, I want to stop them.
- Despise not death, but welcome it, for nature wills it like all else.
- We welcome the scrutiny of the world – because what you see in America is a country that has steadily worked to address our problems and make our union more perfect.
- Capitalism has worked very well. Anyone who wants to move to North Korea is welcome.
– Bill Gates
- The call for debt cancellation is welcome, but debt does not just go away.
- The bluegrass community… can be very strict. I didn’t know if I’d be welcomed into the bluegrass community or not, but I think they judge you very fairly… I felt really welcome.
- There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler.
- Welcome those big, sticky, complicated problems. In them are your most powerful opportunities.
– Ralph Marston
- Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.
- Circles create soothing space, where even reticent people can realize that their voice is welcome.
-Margaret J. Wheatley
- One of the most welcome aspects of office work is that you do not need to be fully yourself.
-Alain de Botton
- In our house, everyone’s opinion is welcome. I grew up in a house where everything wasn’t when it came to politics or religion.
- No one is different from the other. I’m very grateful that I have a diverse group of fans as well. We welcome individuality over here in my world, and I think that my fans can see and feel that.
- People who want to remember me as Cat Stevens – welcome. Those who want me as Yusuf, you’re here.
- To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists’ careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. C
- People saying, ‘Life didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to.’ Welcome to the club. I wanted to be the starting center-fielder for the Boston Red Sox, for chrissakes!
- “Only cops and vampires have to have an invitation to enter.”
― Christopher Moore
- “Because no one needs to live for ever. I think that sometimes you can outstay your welcome.
― Gemma Malley
- “It only takes one cat – or person – to make another feel welcome and special.”
― Laura C. Monteiro
- “I rather consider you as my enemy but my wellbeing, I rather consider you as my hater but my wellness and I rather consider you as my opposer but my welcome”
― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
- “The future is much like the past; it is mostly set, but can always be altered.”
― Stephanie Garber
- “Upset that you have lost your paycheck during the COVID-19 pandemic? Welcome to the world of millions of the disabled!”
― Steven Magee
- “A smile is the universal welcome.”
― Max Eastman
- “Obstacles and opportunities go hand in hand. The difference lies in the way we perceive them.”
― Dr Prem Jagyasi
- “Wherever I am, you are always welcome.”
― Claire Kann
- “Keep everything open and live from openness to openness.”
― Francis Lucille
- “When you open your heart to a stranger you have welcomed another heart into your home.”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Read More About Che Guevara
- “When you walk and smile at all of those around you, you will find that your smile is as contagious as the common cold but much more welcome.”
― Anthony T. Hinck
- “Create inclusion – with simple mindfulness that others might have a different reality from your own.”
― Patti Digh
- “Clouds can never hide the sun forever; so don’t complain about clouds but never forget to welcome the sun.”
― Debasish Mridha
- “May we greet each other with a smile, hug and speak kind words.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Thanks to photography, some memories overstay their welcome.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “The waves splash against my face, carrying a message: Welcome, you belong here.”
― Doug Cooper
- “What is ordinary to you may be a desert of woeful newness to another.”
― Richard Llewellyn
- “Bienvenidos a mi barco pirata. Vamos rumbo a Venecia, a cazar vampiros.”
― Sofía Navarro
- “Would it be okay, if I joined you for a while?” He continued before they could respond, “I promise not to overstay my welcome.”
― Jason Medina
- “Jesus’ command to love our neighbours is a command to love all strangers precisely because we too have been strangers to God and welcomed in.”
― Kester Brewin
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
– Albert Einstein
- Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is
– Funny Quotes
- Don’t be afraid to let go of something that doesn’t help you grow as a person.
- You’re only as good as the people you surround yourself with.
- Dear God If Today I Lose My Hope Please Remind Me That Your Plans Are Better That My Dream…
- “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.”
– Jared Padalecki