Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes
Raksha Bandhan is one of the famous festivals in the Hindu religion. Although it is celebrated across in India, it also called the festival of rakhi. It falls on Purnima or full moon day in the month of august according to the Hindu Callender it holds a special reference for those belonging the country.
The priests in the country announce the special time for tying rakhi on the day of Raksha Bandhan. It is time for the sisters to adorn beautiful attires and get ready for the occasion. All wear new dresses in Raksha Bandhan. The atmosphere is filled with love and joy. The ritual begins with sisters applying tilak on their brother’s forehead. They then tie rakhi on their brother’s wrist and their sister give sweets to their brother’s to eat. brother’s give them the precious gift
Here are some Raksha Bandhan’s wishes and quotes that you can share with your brothers and cousin and express how much you love and think about them.
Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes For Brother’s
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.
– Dylan Thomas
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love of a brother.”
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
– Catherine Pulsifer
- It takes two men to make one brother.
– Israel Zangwill
- “It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.”
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister.
– Katherine Mansfield
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
– Linda Sunshine
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.
– Elizabeth Fishel
- We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws.
– Rose Macaulay
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.
– Marian Sandmaier
- Thank you for being the most wonderful sister . thank you god.
- You are my best brother in the world I have ever seen.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- My Brother Motivated me to become a good business girl in the world.
Happy Rakhi Bhaiya
- Having a sister is like having a world that my brother said.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- My Younger brother always fights and teases me that I don’t want. But when I fall in any difficult situations he helps me.
happy Raksha Bandhan
- My brother is like my best friend when I say something he never said that I can’t do.
- Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.
– Susan Scarf Merrell
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”
– Vietnamese Proverb
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”
– Marian Sandmaier
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”
– Amy Li
- My Best Wishes and love and joy to my best brother and I’m very thankful to God to give me that type of brother. Happy rakhi bhaiya
- I don’t like any gift. I like you only my brother so much. But on this occasion day you are not here my brother. Happy rakhi bhaiya
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Funny Raksha bandhan wishes
- When I share Any problems with my younger brother. He said that thank you for sharing your dukh and dard so that I will like to tease you
- Whenever I cook something. My younger brother always said that it is not tasty even if he can eat lots of yummy things .
- My brothers always tease me because I’m a little bit fat . He used to call me faty.
- My younger brother likes to make new things. He always failed to do so, I used to tease him..
- When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
- A brother is a best friend for a best sister given by nature.Happy raksha bandhan.
- Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
– Hindu Proverb
- A brother is a best friend that can give you everything what a sister need
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
– Marion C. Garretty
- When God gives you a sister, it means that He has sent an angel on deputation to watch over you. I love you, sis.
- Dear brother, you are the only person in the whole world who understands me better than I understand myself.
read more about fathers day quotes
- I pray to god only that I want to get a brother like him in my next life too. I love you, bro
- Tore se bhi na tute, ye aisa man bandhan hai , eis bandhan ko sari duniya kahati raksha bandhan hain.
- I pray to God that our love for each other keeps growing year after year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan wishes For Sisters
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you, my sister, that no matter what happens I shall always stand by your side!
- I hope this rakhi will bring my intelligent brother more intelligent and I wish you a very raksha bandhan.
- Dear brother let us bring a memorable and enjoyable day in this raksha bandhan. Happy rakhi bhaiya..
- To my sweetest brother, on this occasion day of raksha bandhan, I pray to God to always inspire you and to become a successful person in the whole world.
- Holi is colourful. Diwali is lightfull and brightful and rakhi has made our relationship powerful. Happy raksha bandhan….
- May all your dreams come true on this occasion day on raksha bandhan..
- I am very lucky to have a sister like you and there’s a wonderful love between you and me.
- Bhai bahan ka pyar tom & jerry jaisa hota hai hamesa jhagarta hai and the next moment they are friends again.
- “Bhai-Behen ka Rishta bada hi Anokha; Thoda sa Meetha, Thoda sa Khatta!”
- “A Sister is a mirror image of a mother, guide, friend & closest confidante!”
- “A Father is like a guide, a mother is like a guiding light, but a brother is like a star, though afar but always makes you happy with his presence & brilliance.”
- “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
- “You may fight for that TV remote, but losing those fights for the sheer joy of the bittersweet memories with your sibling is timeless and precious.”
- Pholo ka taro ka sabka kehna hai ek hazaro me meri bahana hai sari umar hame sang rahna hai .. I love you a lot my dear sis.
- Rakhi is the symbol of love between brother and sister. It’s such a great feeling. I always wish my sister on this special event, and also present a cool gift as her surprise . Happy raksha bandhan…
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”
– Susan Scarf Merrell
In Hindu Religion mostly all of them are celebrating this Raksha Bandhan In their own way. Some of them go to their favorite places to enjoy their special day. I hope some brother are stingy they don’t want to share a gift like my brothers is their anybody please tell me in the comment box…