“I, sometimes, fear that probably I’ll just keep changing cities, and maybe someday I’ll also travel the world, but never find another soul who thinks exactly the way I do.”
― Sanhita Baruah
- “Trying to change someone, and their views, is like throwing paper into a fire.”
― Anthony Liccione
- Listen now or listen later. There is no ignoring the call.”
― Vironika Tugaleva
- “I decided to do the easy task of changing situations and conditions by being a hero, then staying back to do the difficult task of changing people by being just a man.”
― Amit Kalantri
- “The world will not know peace until we learn to understand each other’s emotions”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana
- “One day he’ll realize he is and was wrong. But that’s for him to figure out. You can’t change people or make them realize things they don’t want to see.”
― Dominic Riccitello
- “The power of words is in the works of words. People are much more bonded by the works of words than words. The work of words is the trigger of words.”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “It’s not about changing “them,” it’s about healing YOU.”
― Shannon Tanner
- “People change just in a blink! You won’t get any explanation for that. They change in front of your eyes or behind of your eyes. Just they change unconditionally.”
― Salman Aziz
- “It had nothing to do with changing people—forget that, on a good day you’re lucky if you can talk someone into changing their socks. 232”
― David Sedaris,
- I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.
- The good and bad things are what form us as people… change makes us grow.
- People change over the years, and that changes situations for good and for bad. Bobby Knight
- I’m very interested in how people change.
- Time is something that interests me a whole lot – past and present, and how the past appears as people change.
- I think people change, but the media, they never allowed me to change. They never allowed me to be a better person.
- People change naturally when they have children.
- People change because of kids. They change how they eat. They change the way they think. They change the way they see one another.
- I think there are certain ways that people are always themselves, but I do think people change. ―Mike White
- People automatically change when they grown up
- I am a big proponent of character arcs that show us how people change over time.
- Honestly, I think people change after meeting someone you love.
- As I got older I started doing what I wanted. I enjoy my life now. Age helped; people change a lot between 17 and 30.
- People change when they meet a new person in their life or when they fall in love for the first time .
- Some people never change because of their behaviour and habits .
- Money and success can’t change people, it depends upon their behaviour.
- Silent is the best way to change it yourself and silent is the best way to success .
- People change, those that are close they turn to enemies and those that are strange, they turn to family.
- You cannot change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around.
- Don’t be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The real question is until when? Because people change and so do feelings.
- People change for one of two reasons: They have learned a lot, or they have been hurt too many times.
- Some people change when they think they’re a star.
- When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.
- Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby – awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.
- People change when the fail at least one time in their life so that the don’t do again.
- Thomas Alva Edison failed more than 1000 times to make a bulb. At last he invented a bulb that also kind of changes .
―thomas alva edison.
- Good friends change your life in a good way but a bad friend doesn’t change they take you on a bad track .